Janes Aero-Engines Yearbook 23/24
Assess current airborne propulsion technologies and capabilities.
This comprehensive resource provides detailed information on the gas-turbine aero engines that are in production and in service worldwide, both civil and military. Technical and market intelligence supports aerospace and defence companies with product and business development, while the content assists military and security organisations with analysis, planning, and procurement.
Janes Aero-Engines helps you:
- Assess propulsion technologies
- Evaluate competitors, partners, and acquisition targets
- Discover sales opportunities
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Model airborne threat scenarios
- Records of more than 230 aviation gas-turbine engines used by military and commercial users worldwide
- Updated and verified information to ensure currency and value for users
- An overview that discusses the major developments in aero engine programmes worldwide as well as progress made in emerging technologies and sustainable propulsion
- Data tables for aircraft piston engine types