Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
All The World's Aircraft: Development & Production 23/24 Year
PRE-ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW – AVAILABLE MAY 2023
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production Yearbook 23/24
Understand the world's most modern aircraft
This broad reference examines all current civil and military aircraft in development and under production around the world, providing analysis, strategy and procurement data. A critical tool for operators and analysts to identify the capabilities, threats and opportunities of modern aviation assets.
Janes All the World's Aircraft: Development & Production from Janes Group helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Assess air technologies
- Recognise aerospace market trends
- Target product development opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
- Records for the leading eVTOL programmes and emerging electric aircraft market
- Records for sixth generation fighter aircraft
- Updated executive overview which discusses Covid-19’s effects on the aviation industry, sustainable aviation progress, Urban Air Mobility developments, supersonic commercial air travel update and an overview of cutting-edge military aviation technology
- Complete review and update of all entries to ensure currency and value for users