All The World's Aircraft: Development & Production 23/24 Year
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production Yearbook 23/24
Understand the world's most modern aircraft.
This broad reference examines current civil and military aircraft in development and under production around the world, providing analysis, strategy, and procurement data. A critical tool for operators and analysts to identify the capabilities, threats, and opportunities of modern aviation assets.
Janes All the World's Aircraft: Development & Production helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners, and acquisition targets
- Assess air technologies
- Recognise aerospace market trends
- Target product development opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
- Profiles of more than 800 air platforms with updated and verified information to ensure currency and value for users
- The leading eVTOL programmes and evolving electric aircraft market
- The fifth- and sixth-generation fighter aircraft programmes
- An overview that discusses the impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict and the world’s prominent military and commercial aviation programmes, as well as emerging platforms and technologies