Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
All The World's Aircraft: In Service 23/24 YearbookArticle number: 3000230011
PRE-ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW – AVAILABLE MAY 2023
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: In Service Yearbook 23/24
Gauge airborne capabilities, threats and opportunities
This resource provides detailed insights into legacy civil and military air platforms currently in service and out of full production around the world. Janes All the World's Aircraft: In Service from Janes Group enables A&D businesses to identify revenue opportunities through maintenance, retrofit and upgrade programs, and supports military and security organizations through reliable open-source intelligence on legacy offensive and defensive capabilities.
Janes All the World's Aircraft: In Service helps you:
- Compare active aircraft
- Direct product development
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Target upgrade opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
- Total of 476 records, updated, refreshed, checked and provided with new information and images
- Details of propulsion and systems testbed aircraft based on legacy airframes
- A new executive overview which examines the effect of Covid-19 on aircraft fleets, green powerplant upgrades for older aircraft, passenger to freighter conversion market and significant upgrades to older military aircraft types