Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
All The World's Aircraft: Unmanned 23/24 Yearbook
PRE-ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW – AVAILABLE MAY 2023
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned Yearbook 23/24
Create capability advantage and business development success
This comprehensive reference covers all unmanned aircraft under development, in production or in service around the world, including aerial vehicles, targets and drones. Military and security organizations leverage technical profiles to boost airborne advantage, while A&D firms benefit from market intelligence.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned from Janes Group helps you:
- Identify, recognise and compare UAVs in service
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct UAV market research
- Assess current technologies and capabilities
- Model current and emerging airborne threat scenarios
- A new section added to the overview, which briefs out new UAV programmes across the world with an expected military interest
- New definitions for aerostats, helikites, aerial targets, and low altitude long endurance (LALE) UAVs have been included in the unmanned air system classification section to include the latest developments in the unmanned domain
- Includes platforms involved in various events specifically from Middle Eastern region
- Special update on C-UAS systems, autonomous UAVs including armed, and logistics for autonomous weapon station