All The World's Aircraft: Unmanned 23/24 Yearbook
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned Yearbook 23/24
Create capability advantage and business development success.
This yearbook provides an in-depth exploration of unmanned aerial systems that are under development, in production, or deployed worldwide. It encompasses unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), aerial targets, and launch and recovery systems, as well as control and communication systems. It serves as a vital resource for military and security organisations seeking to boost their airborne advantage. Simultaneously, aerospace and defence industry leverage this market insight, empowering them with a distinct strategic capability.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned helps you:
- Identify, recognise, and compare UAVs in service
- Evaluate competitors, partners, and acquisition targets
- Conduct UAV market research
- Assess current technologies and capabilities
- Model current and emerging airborne threat scenarios
- Profiles of more than 500 UAVs and 100 aerial targets in production and in-service worldwide
- An overview section detailing new UAV programmes with military interest
- Definitions for UAVs and aerial targets including an unmanned air system classification section to include the latest developments in the domain
- Overview of UAV usage in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, countries of the Middle East, and tensions between China and Taiwan
- Special update on manned-unmanned teaming (MUM-T), loyal wingman programmes, and hypersonic UAV technologies