Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Fighting Ships 22/23 Yearbook
Janes Fighting Ships Yearbook 22/23
Turn to Janes Fighting Ships for the world's most comprehensive and reliable open-source naval reference available. It provides detailed overviews, specifications, photographs and silhouettes of naval platforms and military ships in development, in production and in service worldwide. Customers may purchase the print yearbook from our online store or subscribe to the online version that offers interactive research capabilities and the most up-to-date content.
Military, security and commercial firms use Janes Fighting Ships to:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisitions
- Conduct industry market research
- Model maritime threat scenarios
- Discover new defense market opportunities
- 5,000+ entries, including 200 new records
- 23,000+ ships, boats and craft in 3,500+ named classes across 170 countries
- 2,500+ updated profiles
- Executive overview with global focus
- Validated key platform dimensions and performance data
- Detailed combat system and armament data
- Programme summaries, key milestones and modernisation/upgrade