Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
EOD & CBRNE Defence Equipment Yearbook 18/19
Jane’s EOD & CBRNE Defence Equipment Yearbook 18/19
Assess threats and identify opportunities
This information resource provides comprehensive information on mine, EOD and CBRNE detection, clearing and protective equipment and technology—under development, in production and in use around the world. Covers explosive ordnance and CBRN agents. Market intelligence helps A&D businesses, while defense organizations glean detailed technical information to support cost-effective procurement.
Janes EOD & CBRNE Defence Equipment from IHS Markit helps you:
- Assess EOD and CBRN equipment and technologies
- Procure, develop and maintain capability
- Forecast market trends
- Identify suppliers, partners and acquisitions
- Determine future sales opportunities
What's included - Profiles on 1,600+ types of mine disposal, EOD and CBRNE equipment, technologies and services, covering:
- Detailed specification, variant and technical details
- Detection, disposal, clearing and personal protective equipment
- Photographs and diagrams
- Suppliers and manufacturers