Janes provides verified, assured and accurate insight, data, and in-depth analysis to support military threat and capability assessments and security event analysis.
WORLD NAVIES 32
PRE-ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW – AVAILABLE SEP 2023
World Navies 32, 2514-3115
Calculate the naval threat
World Navies combines structured country data relating to order of battle, navy bases, and equipment inventories with top-level assessment-driven analysis concerned with how effectively the force is conducting its tasks, deployments, operations, force structure, and personnel issues, as well as profiling the navy’s legacy assets and procurement initiatives creating a comprehensive threat assessment.
Janes World Navies helps you:
- Assess maritime risks and threat scenarios
- Develop more robust intelligence briefings and reports
- Monitor naval programs, developments and requirements
- Derive new long-term product development opportunities
- Identify strategic delivery partners