Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Weapons: Strategic 22/23 Yearbook
Janes Weapons: Strategic Yearbook 22/23
Sharpen your strategic defence solutions
This resource provides comprehensive, credible and up-to-date information on strategic weapons systems—in development, in production and in service worldwide. Detailed technical and program data aids military and security organizations with analysis, strategic planning and procurement, and A&D firms benefit from market intelligence.
Janes Weapons: Strategic helps you:
- Direct product development
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct defence market research
- Undertake cost-effective procurement
- Benchmark strategic weapons systems technology
- 140 records updated
- 17 records received multiple updates
- New images added to 14 records
- Increased coverage of hypersonic systems across the book
- Coverage of new ballistic missile systems includes North Korea’s Pukkuksong-5 SLBM and South Korea’s Hyon Mu 4-4 SLBM