Janes Weapons: Strategic Yearbook 23/24
Sharpen your strategic defence solutions
This resource provides comprehensive, credible and up-to-date information on strategic weapons systems – in development, in production, and in service worldwide. Detailed technical and programme data aids military and security organisations with analysis, strategic planning and procurement, and A&D firms benefit from market intelligence.
Janes Weapons: Strategic helps you:
- Direct product development
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct defence market research
- Undertake cost-effective procurement
- Benchmark strategic weapons systems technology
- 197 records in total
- More than 140 records updated – in excess of 70% of the book
- New records include China’s DF-17 HGV-capable MRBM, and Russia’s Burevestnik GLCM.