Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Weapons: Air-Launched 22/23 Yearbook
Janes Weapons: Air-Launched Yearbook 22/23
Understand air-launched weapons threats
Access in-depth data on weapons carried on the world's air platforms. Technical and program information helps military and security organizations with intelligence, planning and procurement.
Janes Weapons: Air-Launched helps you:
- Assess technologies and capabilities
- Conduct industry market research
- Identify airborne weapons suppliers
- Discover emerging defence needs
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Model air warfare threat scenarios
- All records review or updated for 480+ weapon types
- 6 new records including the US AGM-183A Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon, Peregrine missile and Russian 9M123 Khrizantema (AT‐15 ‘Springer’) missile
- Includes 1400 weapon variants and specifications across 139 countries