Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Weapons: Ammunition 22/23 Yearbook
Janes Weapons: Ammunition Yearbook 22/23
Identify, procure and counter worldwide ammunition
This guide combines detailed technical information with data tables and photographs of the world's ammunition currently in service with armed forces and paramilitary organizations worldwide.
Janes Weapons: Ammunition helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor tri-service defence capability needs
- Identify ammunition suppliers and market opportunities
- Benchmark ammunition technology
- Direct weapons procurement programs
- 15 new records created
- New Anti-Tank Guided Missile records
- New Mortar ammunition records
- New Airburst ammunition and less lethal ammunition records plus new images