Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Weapons: Infantry 22/23 YearbookArticle number: 3000220004
Janes Weapons: Infantry Yearbook 22/23
Gain a global competitive edge
Gain access to information on military infantry weapons—in development, in production and in service—for armies and paramilitary organizations worldwide. Military and security organizations benefit from technical content on paramilitary and army weapons.
Janes Weapons: Infantry helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct industry market research
- Identify future infantry weapons capability requirements
- Identify weapons sales opportunities
- Analyse infantry weapon technology
- Overhauled Chinese launchers including PF98, PF89 and PF97, the latter featuring newly observed variants not previously recorded.
- New records including the Caracal 817 DMR and Chinese CS/LS7 sub-machine gun.