Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Space Systems & Industry 22/23 YearbookArticle number: 3000220013
Janes Space Systems & Industry Yearbook 22/23
Assess space technology capabilities
This resource profiles civilian and military space systems—in service and under development worldwide—including launch vehicles, sensors, communications and other payloads. Technical and market intelligence helps drive A&D firm business development, while military and security organizations receive support for effective long-term analysis, planning and procurement.
Janes Space Systems & Industry from Janes Group helps you:
- Assess technologies and capabilities
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Model space-based threat scenarios
- Direct product development
Profiles on 800+ space systems and technologies, covering:
- Detailed specification, variant and development details
- Program status
- Photographs and diagrams
- Suppliers and manufacturers