Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Unmanned Maritime Vehicles 23/24 YearbookArticle number: 3000230022
PRE-ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW – AVAILABLE AUG 2023
Janes Unmanned Maritime Vehicles Yearbook 23/24
Identify unmanned underwater vehicle opportunities and threats
Leverage data on unmanned underwater vehicles and systems—surface, sub-surface, tethered and autonomous—in development, in production and in service worldwide. Technical and program information supports military and security organizations, and maritime-defense market intelligence supports A&D firm business development.
Janes Unmanned Maritime Vehicles from Janes Group helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisitions
- Conduct industry market research
- Model maritime threat scenarios
- Identify unmanned vehicle suppliers
- Discover new market opportunities
What's included - Profiles on 400+ tethered and autonomous unmanned vehicles, including:
- Development and program information
- Photographs and diagrams
- Suppliers and manufacturers