Verified, interconnected open-source intelligence across land, sea and air platforms, weapons and systems, supports entity recognition, capability and threat assessments, and market analysis.
Weapons: Air-Launched 23/24 YearbookArticle number: 3000230006
PRE-ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW – AVAILABLE FEB 2023
Janes Weapons: Air-Launched Yearbook 23/24
Understand air-launched weapons threats
Access in-depth data on weapons carried on the world's air platforms. Technical and programme information helps military and security organisations with intelligence, planning, and procurement.
Janes Weapons: Air-Launched helps you:
- Assess technologies and capabilities
- Conduct industry market research
- Identify airborne weapons suppliers
- Discover emerging defence needs
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Model air warfare threat scenarios
- 475 weapon types with new records including the Russian Kh-69 missile
- Updates to more than 93% of structured records with new imagery
- New section for loitering munitions including the US Switchblade
- 1,500+ weapon variant specifications across 138 countries.