Janes Weapons: Ammunition Yearbook 23/24
Identify, procure and counter worldwide ammunition
This guide combines detailed technical information with data tables and photographs of the world's ammunition currently in service with armed forces and paramilitary organisations worldwide.
Janes Weapons: Ammunition helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor tri-service defence capability needs
- Identify ammunition suppliers and market opportunities
- Benchmark ammunition technology
- Direct weapons procurement programs
- All 1,223 records have been reviewed during the past 12 months with more than 1,200 updated
- A new and consistent structure has been fully applied. These include technical details, specifications, and capability descriptions as well as development and programme information.
- There are 25 new records that include anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs) such as Javelin.