Janes Weapons: Infantry Yearbook 23/24
Gain a global competitive edge
Gain access to information on military infantry weapons – in development, in production, and in service – for armies and paramilitary organisations worldwide. Military and security organisations benefit from technical content on paramilitary and army weapons.
Janes Weapons: Infantry helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct industry market research
- Identify future infantry weapons capability requirements
- Identify weapons sales opportunities
- Analyse infantry weapon technology
- 784 records in total
- Nine new records including the SIG Sauer MCX Spear rifle and SIG Sauer light machine gun; Chinese Type 171 heavy machine gun; Russian MRO rocket launchers and Victrix Corvo and Scorpio sniper rifles.