Janes Weapons: Naval Yearbook 23/24
Drive critical naval weapons decisions
Comprehensive reference coverage of naval weapons in development, in production and in service with naval forces worldwide. Military and security organisations benefit from technical insights into the capabilities of navy weapons, while industry customers find the product invaluable for competitor analysis and business development.
Janes Weapons: Naval helps you:
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Identify naval weapon suppliers
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Build Maritime threat scenarios
- Discover sales and upgrade opportunities
- 407 records in total
- More than 350 records have been restructured and updated
- 10 new records including the Russian ET-1E heavyweight torpedo.